– They still can’t get along.
– USG seeks to privatize student housing. And before you ask, of course, it will cost more.
– Subpoenas! Made ya look!
– This session even has legislation that increases direct sales of zero-emission cars. Tesla likes it. Dealers, not so much.
– Honestly, we couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried.
– Dueling governors.
– Elana Meyers of Douglas County goes for a second Olympic medal in Sochi.
– Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Bob Barr.
– School says NO to ‘Merica Monday.
– How to not name your restaurant.
– Does the EPA rule the roost now?
– Even the WSJ notices that the IRS targeting fiasco and subsequent cover-up is smoke and mirrors.
– Evidently no one there knows how to accomplish anything.
– “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
– Democrat’s big money evaporating before their eyes.