I promised to fill in for Tim for the next couple of weeks, and I remembered that this morning while I was at the store gathering items for Thanksgiving. Here are today’s
morning afternoon reads.
- Walker County Commissioner candidate decides to run as a Democrat (even though he participated in the Walker Co. GOP convention and signed up to go to the 14th District GOP Convention as an Alternate).
- 17 football coaches in Georgia high schools make over $100K. I’m sure a lot more are close to that mark.
- Georgia Department of Education points out the obvious: you don’t use a single piece of data to judge a student’s progress.
- Bernie’s Weekend in Atlanta…or maybe it was Savannah. He forgets.
National & World:
- The average Thanksgiving meal has gone up this year. #thanksObama
- Congressman Tom Graves (R-GA-14) is trying to reinforce Georgia’s position in the #WaterWars.
- Anonymous’ war with ISIS might be causing more harm than good.
- *groan* Trump says “thousands and thousands” of Muslims cheered in New Jersey during the attacks on 9/11. Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop issued a statement saying Trump is just “plain wrong”.