Who else is already in line for Black Friday??!?!
After you watch GSU beat the University of Old Mississippi tonight, stay tuned to watch the Erislandy Lara bout.
- Washington Post: Former GSU coach Lefty Driesell “absolutely belongs in Hall of Fame.”
- BBC: Our own Clarkston is the “most diverse square mile” in the U.S.
- The Bern and Killer Mike walk into Busy Bee Cafe…
- Marketplace looks at the fight in Atlanta betwixt Uber and cabs. TL;DR–cabbies whine “but we were here first!”
- Atlanta has three of the country’s worst bottlenecks. Shocking, I know.
- The latest, pie-in-the-sky expansion plan for MARTA. (All this could be yours for the new, low-low price of $8 billion!)
- Did you know there is a website to track Atlanta’s bond package?
- Gang numbers in Atlanta spike. And they’re found in the safe, bland utopia of OTP.
- Savannah’s the Grey wins (another) national award; Atlanta’s award winners aren’t too shabby.