On this date in 1906, President Theodore Roosevelt became the first American to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for helping mediate an end to the Russo-Japanese War.
- The Georgia Cannabis commission is made up of fools.
- Three schools for the Film Academy.
- Georgia hero to be laid to rest Saturday.
- Georgia woman places ad for babies on CraigsList.
- Georgia Charter School Association cuts ties.
- More than half the renters in the US are over 40.
- When it comes to sex-ed, we’re not so good.
- This should surprise absolutely no one.
- The opposite of Trumping?