On this episode of the Peach Pundit Podcast, Buzz, Scot, and I discuss:
- Recently announced candidates like Bee Nguyen for Secretary of State, Matthew Wilson for Insurance Commissioner, and Eric Welsh for Georgia’s 6th Congressional District
- Rumored candidates like Gary Black for U.S. Senate and Burt Jones for Lieutenant Governor
- Bert Reeves leaves the Georgia House and maybe legislators need a pay raise
- U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy visits Georgia and his effort to remove Liz Cheney as conference chair
- A new survey from the AJC and UGA offers some insight into voter sentiments on a host of issues, including the new election law
- Finally, we dive into one of our favorite policy topics — civil asset forfeiture
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts.