After a week off Pye, Brockway, and Turner are back to discuss:
- The Braves are overachieving
- Fulton County fires two elections workers who shredded ballot applications
- Secretary Raffensperger calling in the <gulp> DOJ
- Jim Beck is going to be living rent free for a few years
- Municipal Elections
- MTG and Herschel both rejecting Trump’s statement on voters sitting out elections
- Duncan for POTUS?!?
- Holly Springs ending Civil Asset Forfeiture
A point of personal privilege; we did not podcast last week because on the day we were set to record, I had to say goodbye to my dog, a 14 year old bordernese named Jack. I want to take a moment to thank the hundreds of you who have sent me messages offering condolences. It has been a rough week and your encouragement has meant the world. Thank you.
Jack was a rescue we adopted when he was two years old. I do not know his backstory, but the life he led with us since the day we brought him home enriched our lives in immeasurable ways. I am a big fan of adopting shelter dogs, and encourage you to do that if you are contemplating getting a dog.