Jason, Scot, and Buzz are back with comments and observations about the crazy world of Georgia politics.
On the episode this week:
- Our special guest this week is Jennifer Strahan. Strahan is challenging She Who Must Not Be Named for the GOP nomination in Georgia’s 14th Congressional District.
- The Georgia House and Senate strike a deal on HB 1013, Speaker Ralston’s Mental Health Parity Act.
- Trump draws smaller than normal crowd for David Perdue and the “Trump Slate” of Republican candidates.
- Perdue smiles and gives thumbs up to chants of “lock him up” at the aforementioned Trump rally.
- Trump begins the process of talking down a Perdue loss in an interview on the One American Network.
- Kemp signs a bill to allow for opting out of masks and other items empowering parents.
- The GAGOP isn’t celebrating GOP wins such as the income tax cut. Why not?
- Capping Georgia’s generous film tax credit? The State Senate floats out a proposal to do so.