After a two-week hiatus, the guys are back and ready to weigh in on all the big news.
- As expected, SCOTUS overturned Roe and Casey with the Dobbs decision. What does this mean for Georgia’s Heartbeat Bill?
- SCOTUS also ruled against New York in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen.
- Kennedy vs Bremerton went in favor of Coach Kennedy.
- After blasting the Dobbs Decision Abrams says she supports limits on abortion
- Mike Collins trucks Vernon Jones, but refuses to stay classy.
- Trump loses another one as McCormick defeats Evans in CD6
- Colton Moore heads to the Gold Dome, replacing Senator Jeff Mullis. Sherry Gilligan loses her spot in the House via runoff.
- A new Quinnipiac poll has Warnock up 10, Kemp v Abrams is tied at 48%.
- Herschel PAC gives away free groceries
- Bee Nguyen wins Dem nomination for SOS, accuses Raffensperger of voter suppression.
- Subpoenas fly over alleged improper accesses of voting equipment in Coffee County.
- Shocking testimony before the January 6th Committee.
- Freddie Freeman’s agent never told him the Braves final offer because he knew he’d take it.
Thanks to our Patreon subscribers! Y’all are the best.