We’re back at full strength this week, well sort of. Buzz has recovered from covid, while Jason now has it. Ugh. But there was plenty of politics to talk about, and Scot dropped a new wrinkle into a famous bit of Braves history. You’ve got to watch until the end to get that juicy morsel.
Topics tonight included:
- A new poll from Cygnal suggests Governor Brian Kemp has astounding levels of support from minority voters.
- This and other polls, lead us to believe that Quinnipiac poll showing the Governor’s race tied was an outlier.
- Senator Warnock however, is likely benefitting from GOP ticket-splitting.
- Georgia’a heartbeat abortion goes into effect as the 11th Circuit rules in Georgia’s favor.
- A proposed new logo for a Cobb County elementary school looks like something Hitler would approve of.
- In the ever-expanding Fulton County election interference probe: Rudy G is ordered to testify, Lindsey Graham agrees to testify, Jody Hice is still fighting his subpoena, and all 16 of Georgia’s “fake” GOP electors have been notified they are targets.
- We wonder just how seriously DA Fani Willis is taking all this.
- Herschel Walker seems to be sharpening his campaign rhetoric, while the press asks him how he’d vote on the bill codifying same-sex marriage.
- On this date in history, Scot’s next-door neighbor almost burned down Fulton County Stadium.
Thank you to our growing group of Patreons!