Jason, Scot, and Buzz break down the latest political news and gossip from around the state and nation, in this special Friday edition of the Peach Pundit Podcast.
- Several new polls hit at the end of the week looking at the Governor’s race, the Senate race, and other races. We discuss.
- Former Speaker Newt Gingrich joined Herschel Walker and Law Enforcement Officials to talk about fighting crime. Why is crime rising, and is Sen. Warnock to blame?
- First Stacey Abrams copies Brian Kemp’s policies, now the AJC turns Abrams’ tweets into news articles.
- The White House doesn’t want us to think we’re in a recession, while Kemp touts his economic success.
- Kemp uses federal dollars to give teachers stipends for classroom supplies
- As Newt looks on smiling, Herschel says he wants a “Lincoln-Douglas style debate” with Warnock.
- Pye brings us up to speed on the latest federal reconciliation bill oddly called the “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.”
- Will the Braves make a move before Tuesday’s trade deadline? Will superstar Angel Shohei Ohtani be wearing a Braves uniform come Wednesday?
Thank you to our growing group of Patreons!