Another Friday podcast as work interferes with our normal podcasting schedule. Nevertheless, we persisted.
This week’s topics included:
- A Federal Judge plunges this November’s Public Service Commission races into uncharted territory.
- Pro-lifers ask “what’s the matter with Kansas” as Georgia Democrats rejoice.
- Music Midtown is canceled.
- Blue state Governors make a pitch for Georgia Businesses to relocate there.
- Former Gwinnett DA Danny Porter accused, sorta, of framing a cop for murder by a podcaster.
- DeSantis suspends state attorney who sounds suspiciously like a candidate for Georgia Attorney General.
- State revenues up 2.5% in July, defying the national trend.
- Manchin and Sinema cut deals on the so-called Inflation Reduction Act, unleashing a vote-a-rama on Washington.
Thank you to our growing group of Patreons!