There wasn’t as much trolling this week, but still plenty to get upset about as we survey the Georgia political landscape.
Issues this week included:
- More polls in the Governor’s race and Senate race: Quinnipiac University, Echelon Insights.
- Democrats launch “The Real Raffensperger” website but you’ll have to wait to find out who they think Brad really is.
- Hank Johnson says Hank Johnson things.
- In the 14th district race, Greene and Flowers each raise over $10M, but spend some of it on themselves.
- Walker and Warnock to debate 10/14, but the LP Candidate was left off the invitation.
- Abrams says on ‘The View’ she never denied she lost, but video shows otherwise.
- Democrats pleased with early absentee ballot trends.
- Hyundai’s future EV plant in Georgia suddenly faces a Biden roadblock.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.