You might call this the Peach Pundit Podcast Sports Edition as the guys talk about the changes in the Athletic Department at Georgia Tech, as well as the pending rules changes in baseball, but political junkies can relax, there’s plenty of politics in this episode as well.
- Peach Pundit is under new management.
- Condolences to Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan and his family on the passing of his Mother.
- Georgia Tech fires the football coach and athletics director, and Duncan’s name surfaces
- The Water Wars are over and we won!
- Ahead of Hurricane Ian, Governor Kemp issues a State of Emergency
- Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin comes to the ‘Burbs and stumps for Kemp.
- Democratic nominee for State Superintendent of Schools is getting the cold shoulder from Abrams and the Democratic Establishment.
- Baseball’s World Champions visit the White House, spurring discussion about the name “Braves” but ignoring the work the Braves do with the Native American community.
- The Braves haven’t bunted yet this season, does it matter?
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.