It was another fun-filled week in Georgia politics and election season is in full swing (in case you hadn’t noticed).
Topics this week included:
- Senator Warnock and Herschel Walker debate, finally.
- Polls show that Herschel hasn’t been hurt by the abortion allegation and the race is too close to call.
- Warnock becomes a pugilist.
- Abrams and Kemp had their substantive debate interrupted.
- Meanwhile, the Libertarian candidate for SOS said weird stuff.
- Abortion as a tool to fight inflation?
- Democratic Superstars flock to Georgia for Abrams. Meh.
- Record early voting thus far, but Abrams still sees suppression and sharks.
- More to the story about Atlanta Medical Center closing.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.