Early voting is in full swing and election day looms. It’s time for another edition of the podcast, and for this one we need to add a content warning. Thanks a lot, Ms. Abrams.
- Polls pretty universally seem to be breaking the GOP’s way across the country.
- Warnock and Walker are still, neck and neck.
- The Washington Free Beacon publishes a hit piece on a Libertarian?
- Stacey Abrams shows how far we have headed in the direction of Idiocracy.
- Meanwhile, Politico explores the millions Abrams’ campaign manager made in legal fees.
- Early voting numbers continue to astound.
- The math doesn’t add up on WellStar’s decision to close Atlanta Medical Center.
- Bill Torpy points out what we did months ago about GOP State House candidate Robert Trim.
- Clarence Thomas stays Lindsey Graham’s subpoena in the Fani Willis probe.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.