– NAACP sues Hancock County over voter rolls.
– Savannah ginger farmer makes Oprah’s Favorite Things list.
– Georgia Veterans Hall of Fame adds fifteen inductees.
– Atlanta’s 40 under 40.
– Does this make Hillary a Material Girl?
– Sounds like those Reidsville City Council meetings, doesn’t it?
– No, his name isn’t Oscar.
– Follow the bouncing ball (this guy wins the internetz this week).
– The House that Julia Built.
– Spook stuff.
– What is the November Witch?
If Charlie asks nicely, he may borrow the cardboard ViewMaster thingy that came with my Sunday New York Times.
IRS may try – again – to use private debt collectors to collect back taxes.
$53 million in tax dollars spent on “paid patriotism?” God bless America, INDEED.
Tybee Island likes Ike, Jr., their newest litter-fighting ambassador.
State officials are concerned about the impact of poverty on children in south Georgia.
Second runner dies following the Savannah Rock & Roll Marathon.
Twenty years of consolidated government in Augusta-Richmond County.
Spaghetti Junction through the years.
If politicians had man buns.
Hamilton! The Founding Father without a father! If you have yet to welcome Alexander Hamilton into your life, this is a great place to start.
– Now really, who would have thought this would happen? (Bonus points – there’s Stefan’s bridge!)
– Callaway Gardens closing historic sites.
– And not a single Peach Pundit contributor among them.
– That was quick.
– Pentagon farmed out its coding to … Russia? Fox in the hen house.
– This sounds like a good idea.
– What he said.
– And not a single Peach Pundit contributor among them.
– Is Obamacare really collapsing?
– Ok, now that we’ve got transparent aluminum, when do we get the replicators?
– Storm the Capitol!
– How to spot a fake congressman.
– Hooking up Cobb and Cuba?
– Columbus whistleblower sues.
– Speed traps filling city coffers.
– Then there were six. +/- four. Or five. Who’s counting?
– How’s that 15 minutes of fame working out for you?
– These are not the forward thinkers you are looking for.
– Inconvenient data.
– The latest game rage: Room Escape.
– What’s next for Uber?
– A very important week in college football.
– Friendship Baptist breaks ground.
– Take that, NY.
– Brunswick gets a lot of clams.
– Transcript of yesterday’s Benghazi hearing.
– Polls are for strippers and … what just happened? Now they all will go on a book tour.
– Warm this.
– This is not the bad guy you’re looking for.
– And if you’re the only one left on the planet who hasn’t seen it,
– Will the former Fire Chief get a trial?
– How to not make The New York Times.
– business down in Reidsville.
– Despite tensions, Georgia choir tours Israel.
– Ben Carson suspends campaign…wait…what?
– You knew it was too good to be true.
– These are not the nukes you’re looking for.
– So many “gates,” so little time.
– Put this on my Christmas list.
– Lost cities found.
Good morning! Ed’s not here, but he picked today’s song.
- “Straight shooter” Olens addresses guns, SCOTUS, and air quality.
- Speaking of the (Georgia) Supreme Court…
- Leaders in Columbus debate thawing their tax freeze.
- Hope nobody had any outstanding gift certificates to Prime, Twist, Shucks, Smash, Strip, Coast, or Noche. More than 1,000 employees are out of a job.
- Of course Jimmy Carter will mediate the King siblings’ infighting.
- For some in Fayette County, “The size of your faith has nothing to do with the size of your letters.”
- The Department of Community Health is accused of being “arbitrary and inconsistent.”
- A chicken in every pot, and a bridge for every stadium! Or something.
- Atlanta developer Jim Cumming donated an entire 70,000 downtown building to the Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School.
– Heading to the UGA/Bama game? Be prepared for worse than usual traffic/parking challenges.
– About those streetcars…
– A novel idea. Then you don’t have to worry about the racoon biting you after it starts your car. Except all the blood and stuff.
– Two Georgia women make Top Banker’s list.
– The NYC City Council did what? At least they’re not Reidsville.
– Lando’d again.
– Grandma zaza is the bomb, but she’d probably be blocked from Bernie’s Twitter feed.
– Oh my.
Random Everywhere, even Out There:
– Whose idea was this?
– Feeling paranoid?
– The Truth is Out There.
PSA: Three months ’til Christmas! #PANIC
– Herschel sculpture shaping up.
– Sure, why not.
– Fat cat sighting at the Capitol.
– Sure, a new coat of paint fixes everything!
– The MAGIC question.
– Does this mean there will be a fire sale on BMW’s, too?
– Give it a rest, sweetheart.
– Maybe it was too hot…
– Peak Media Embarrassment.
– Pluto. (Not the dog.)
– See, you finally get to use some of that math you learnt in school.
– GT is building and building some more.
– Namin’ and shamin’.
– The Bulloch House is making a comeback. (Can’t wait!)
– In other words, the traffic in South Fulton will be awful this weekend.
– Vote early, vote often. Who won the clown show?
– Chile had a really big one.
– Of course, he’s going to run.
– Shutdown Theater, the Sequel.
– 34th Annual Savannah Jazz Festival, just shorter.
– A different slant on the latest GOP debate.
– It is with great happiness I note that UGA was omitted from this year’s Fulmer Cup.
– Election season really translates into traffic hell for all.
– Walton County Sheriff Department in hot water.
– The Eye of Sauron turns toward Airbnb.
– Taking “cooking the books” to the next level is not such a good thing.
– Diarrhea of the mouth.
– The Iran Deal crap sandwich.
– Wolf in sheep’s clothing.
– It’s for the
– Jim Harbaugh’s pants, among other things.
– We’re surrounded by a society of victims.
– Oh, to be retired…!
– 14 years ago the world changed.
Stay tuned for a 9/11 remembrance of lost Georgians.