We’re back, but a few days later than normal. As usual, Georgia politics never fails to provide us with interesting and weird things to talk about.
This week’s topics include:
- SCOTUS urges Congress to do it’s job in the West Virginia v. EPA case.
- Abrams outraises Kemp…by a lot
- Abrams copies Kemp’s agenda and adds several zeros to new proposed spending.
- Walker campaign leaks indicate a campaign in chaos
- Lindsey Graham, Cleta Mitchell, and others subpoenaed in the Fulton County election interference probe as State Legislators fail to quash subpoenas.
- Ralston writes to MLB requesting Atlanta be named a host for the ASG
- Someone blew up the Georgia Guidestones and Kandiss Taylor warns the fake media and podcasters to watch their words. We ignore that advice.
Thanks to our Patreon subscribers! Y’all are the best.