We’ve got a lively episode of the Peach Pundit Podcast this week.
- The U.S. Senate debates voting rights and the filibusters
- Lincoln County CNN piece about closing polling locations
- Kandiss Taylor’s campaign ad
- Fundraising numbers Republican primary for lieutenant governor
- Burt Jones’ concert featuring Jason Aldean
- Gov. Kemp pushing save girls’ sports legislation
- State Rep. Brad Thomas introduces HB 888 to ban critical race theory in Georgia schools
- Speaker Ralston visits Gwinnett County
- Stetson Bennett plans to return to UGA
- Jen Psaki’s out of touch tweet
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (https://bit.ly/PeachPunditPod) and Spotify (https://bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify).