We were back at full strength this week with Jason, Scot, and Buzz. We were pleased to be joined by Brad Raffensperger, fresh off his victory in the GOP Primary. We talked about several things with the Secretary, including what the heck happened in the DeKalb County Commission District 2 Democratic primary.
Other topics included:
- Jason isn’t happy, at all, with the Libertarian Party. But he ain’t coming back to the GOP.
- Provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has an unpaid gig in the office of Georgia’s very own Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- Some are calling for Georgia Republican Party Chair David Shafer to resign after his neutrality during the recently concluded primaries are called into question.
- It wasn’t just the State GOP that acted questionably during the primaries.
- An email disclosure creates new questions about Georgia’s Trump Slate of “electors.”
- A pro-Herschel PAC gave away free gas cards.