We were Jason-less tonight as he was so overcome by the Washington Vote-a-rama he had to go on vacation. No need to fear, as Scot and Buzz stepped up to take care of the much needed punditry.
This weeks topics include:
- Prayers for Abrams as she tests positive for covid19.
- Abrams claims she defeated the largest tax increase in history. Huh?
- Abrams says spend the surplus!
- Meanwhile, Kemp’s economic policies continue to pay dividends.
- Biden Administration blocks Kemp’s alternative to the ACA.
- The Taxman cometh…87,000 of them.
- Judge tells Rudy G to take the midnight train to Georgia.
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce endorses Burt Jones for Lt. Governor.
- The FBI visits Trump’s house in Florida.
Thank you to our growing group of Patreons!