Peach Pundit Podcast: Remembering Sandra Deal, Willis v. Kemp, Walker won’t debate, MTG, and more
Scot, Jason, and Buzz comment on the latest in Georgia politics. Scot, Jason, and Buzz comment on the latest in Georgia politics. Jason ruined the first few minutes of the podcast by talking about his new guitar amp, an EVH 5150, and cabinet, but Scot managed to refocus on the topics for the week.
Topics this week included:
- We remember First Lady Sandra Deal
- Pete Skandalakis decides against prosecuting cops in Rayshard Brooks case
- Things are getting testy between Fulton DA Fani Willis and Governor Kemp
- Senator Lindsey Graham continues attempts to quash the Willis subpoena
- Atlanta company that “copied” election data for Sidney Powell says they did nothing wrong
- Herschel Walker says no to Macon debate with Senator Warnock and Chase Oliver
- The on again, off again PSC election is off again
- Did Newt Gingrich ruin American politics?
- Congresswoman Greene is a victim of swatting
- “Ozuna from the Braves“
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.