Peach Pundit: Wherein We Troll Each Other
We talked about all the top issues roiling Georgia politics at the moment, and still had time to troll each other.
Topics this week included:
- Herschel takes the lead, Kemp widens his lead in three recent polls.
- Democrats are growing worried about Abrams chances.
- Georgia’s revenues grew by 5.5% in last quarter.
- Another legal challenge to leadership committee pacs, this time from Libertarian candidate Ryan Graham.
- Duncan stiff arms Burt Jones.
- Burt Jones favors a gay marriage amendment?
- Computer scientists urge Georgia to dump voting machines and switch to hand marked paper ballots.
- 1/6 Committee wants to talk to Newt.
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.