We were Jason-less tonight but Scot and Buzz were up to the task…at least in our minds we were.
Topics this week included:
- Raffensperger calls for an end to runoffs – softening his prior statement which offered specific alternatives to a runoff.
- CPAC loses their minds over ranked-choice voting.
- Rep Jasmine Clark wants a longer runoff period…and maybe supports ranked-choice voting?
- Congressman Rick Allen sent Mark Meadows some interesting texts in the post-2020 election period.
- MTG says if she had organized the rioters on January 6th, they would have been armed…and won.
- Stacey Abrams plots a comeback?
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.