We were back at full strength as a giddy Jason rejoined us.
Topics this week included:
- Winners and losers in the wake of the U.S. Speaker’s Race
- Fulton Trump Grand Jury wraps work
- Stacey Abrams tells Drew Barrymore she’s likely to run again
- But her group could get fined in Washington state.
- The Fairtax to get US House vote (Buddy Carter Barry Loudermilk)
- Georgia General Assembly begins, slowly.
- In which we allow Pye the opportunity to gloat about UGA football
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.