Peach Pundit Podcast: Kemp Popular. School Choice Bill. MTG for VP? What’s Willis Doing? Duncan To CNN. GRA Go Away.
Topics this week included:
- A new AJC Poll shows Governor Kemp is strong and other interesting results.
- Rep. John Carson introduces a bill to expand school choice.
- Fulton DA Fani Willis isn’t ready to indict, and doesn’t want testimony released.
- Former GA Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan joins CNN as a contributor.
- With apologies to ‘Field of Dreams’ Is this hell? No, it’s Georgia.
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.