Back at full strength this week, the guys take a look at the wild and wacky world of Georgia politics.
Topic this week included:
- Fulton Grand Jury Foreman had a lot to say, and she might be a little weird.
- Geoff Duncan and Butch Miller take an overseas trip on their way out of office.
- MTG wants the nation to get a divorce.
- House Democrats reject rank-choice voting in favor of plurality elections.
- Speaker Burns leads more mental health reforms
- Senator Ben Watson wants to reform certificate of need aka CON.
- Former President (and one time Georgia Tech student) Jimmy Carter is in hospice
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here.