It’s that time again, time for Peach Pundit The Podcast. Guess what? This is a certified MTG free episode! Thanks Congresswoman! However, there are so many conspiracy theories floating around out there we’re contemplating making it a regular segment. Have mercy Lord.
Topics in this episode include:
- Scot says Bill Torpy ripped us off. Peach Pundit was first.
- A chemist claims 2.2M Georgia voters are “phantoms.”
- Just how many guillotines does Georgia really own?
- The bill is coming due for erstwhile MAGA Superstar Lin Wood.
- The Daily Beast can’t quit Kemp.
- Kemp takes a shot at Joe Biden admin over early voting.
- Rep Deborah Silcox takes aim at Cop City Terrorists.
- SCOTUS decisions ignite fresh attacks on legitimacy of our institutions.
- Crazy finish at the Peachtree Road Race.
- The Atlanta Braves are really, really good.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here. Thank you!