Jason, Scot, and Buzz were joined by Peach Pundit’s In House Attorney Jason Shepherd to explore the long-awaited election interference case by Fulton DA Fani Willis.
Here are links to some of the various aspects of this massive case:
- Full text of the indictment.
- The Coffee County voting machine software breach/theft? was included in Willis’ indictment.
- Will a Prosecutor be appointed to determine the fate of Lt. Governor Burt Jones?
- Fani Willis has a fundraising website.
- Trump promises to FINALLY release the Kraken next Monday, but Brian Kemp is not impressed.
Our Fearless Leader’s name appeared in the indictment:
In non-Trump indictment news, former State Representative and Court of Appeals Judge Christian Coomer, was removed from the Bench by the Georgia Supreme Court.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here. Thank you!