After being absent last week, the gang was back and ready to roll.
This week’s topics include:
- Hamas brutally attacks Israel. War renewed in the Middle East.
- And can someone please tell me how Rashida Tlaib is still a member of Congress?
- The U.S. House still doesn’t have a Speaker, GA’s Congressman Austin Scott briefly runs, while Congressman Mike Collins has jokes.
- Arkansas tells Chinese State-owned company to sell their land, implications for Georgia? Rep. Momtahan has a bill – https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/64029 as does Rep. Pirkle – https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/64525. Sen. Beach has SB 132 that passed the Senate and a House committee during the 2023 session.
- Georgia budget surplus swells to almost $11B
- Georgia’s bridges are in pretty good shape these days.
- Are baseball’s playoff broken?
Learn more about becoming a Patreon here. – We are truly grateful to these folks!
Please take a moment to like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts. A review would be appreciated as well.