After missing a week due to work commitments, we’re back in action.
Tonight’s topics included:
- What happened on election night?
- Kemp extends the gas excise tax suspension.
- Congressman Rich McCormick gets a censure of Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib passed after Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green’s failed.
- Congressman Mike Collins tries to defund Vice President Harris.
- Not to be outdone, the aforementioned Congresswoman Green tried to defund Assistant Secretary for Health Levine.
- Meanwhile, the national debt continues to grow unchecked.
- Georgia Senate held a hearing about alleged Dominion voting machine vulnerabilities.
Learn more about becoming a Patreon here. – We are truly grateful to these folks!
Please take a moment to like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts. A review would be appreciated as well.