We’re back! It’s another full week of Georgia political news. We start the podcast with a chat with GOP U.S. Senate candidate Kelvin King.
Other topics include:
- Kemp and Perdue square off in a WSBTV debate.
- Kemp signs tax rate cut in Perdue’s home county.
- A new AJC/UGA poll has Kemp poised to avoid a runoff, Walker up big, and Raffensperger and Hice neck and neck. The poll also shows Republican voters’ confidence in the election process growing.
- Jack Links is bringing 800 jobs to Georgia. Bigfoot was on hand.
- An administrative hearing was held as Left-Wing groups seeks to remove MTG from the ballot.
- Advance In Person Voting begins Monday. Find where you can vote here.