Buzz and I teamed up and were visited by State Senator and Labor Commissioner Candidate, Bruce Thompson.
And then we talked about the crazy and wild world of Georgia Politics, including:
- How Primary Results in Pennsylvania and North Carolina may be a predictor for the Trump Slate in Georgia
- Perdue is sputtering to the finish line in spite of Insider Advantage’s best efforts
- Ducey and Christie stump for Kemp, with Mike Pence on the way
- Gary Black won’t vote for Herschel
- AJC Says 16k Dems have crossed over to vote GOP
- WSB News provides the latest fodder for conspiracy theorists
- How 2000 Mules is getting debunked
- The Insanity of Senate District 52
- And we make some predictions for Tuesday election results
A special shout out to our Patreon supporters, Sam Thomas, Benjamin Hoerst, and Reed Powell. You too can voluntarily support the podcast with a nominal subscription at patreon.com/peachpundit. Your support goes directly to offsetting our expenses for producing the podcast. Thank you for considering it.