Jason is back from vacation so we’re at full strength. And we needed to be at full strength to handle the wild, wacky storied coming at us this week.
- Apparently, the Georgia Republican Assembly is working with Democrats to topple Speaker Ralston.
- Axios reports that Republicans are contemplating expanding Medicaid.
- An investigation is underway into the alleged theft of election data in Coffee County. Sidney Powell is involved.
- Trump endorsed candidates did fairly well across the county, why was Georgia an outlier?
- Liz Cheney goes down, but might go big.
- Rudy G spent a long time with the Fulton County Grand Jury.
- MTG says she’ll file articles of impeachment against AG Garland.
- The College Football National Championship game is coming back to Atlanta.
- New York Mets broadcast team gets owned by William Contreras
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.