The Peachy Podcasters took a week off to celebrate Thanksgiving, but just like the political ads, we’re back in your face, or at least your ears. As usual, there is much to discuss here are the political epicenter of the universe.
Topics this week include:
- The dreaded runoff is upon us.
- WSJ Pumps Brian Kemp for…wait for it…POTUS
- Kemp adds to the intrigue by launching a federal PAC
- Kemp is loudly supporting Herschel
- But Scot is upset with Geoff Duncan
- Will Georgia GOP Chief David Shafer be challenged?
- Meanwhile the judge seems to be very interested in Chairman Shafer
- Multiple candidate have announced to replace the late Speaker David Ralston, including his widow.
- DC Update: Will McCarthy Be Speaker? Will there be a government shutdown?
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.