Peach Pundit Podcast: RCV, Cop City Attacks, Cold Case Funds, DA Oversight Bill, ESAs, Literacy.
Topics this week include:
- House Governmental Affairs Committee holds hearing on ranked choice voting bill.
- Rep Tish Naghise passes away
- Is Senator Ossoff missing a golden opportunity?
- Domestic Terrorism at “Cop City”
- House passes $32.4B FY2024 budget… and it includes money for a cold case unit at the GBI
- Bill to restrict transgender treatment to adults passes Senate over objections from Religious Right
- Republicans pass bill to create oversight over incompetent District Attorneys
- Senator Dolezal’s school choice bill passes by 10 votes
- Rep Ballard’s Literacy Bill passes House
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here.