We’re sorry we missed last week, but baseball and those darned Politicians blew up our schedule. But were back and not shying away from issues everyone is talking about.
Topics this week included:
- The Trump Indictment and what it may mean for Fulton DA Fani Willis.
- Congresswoman Greene goes on 60 Minutes, and visits New York.
- IA Polls shows Trump with a big lead, after a post-indictment boost.
- Budget fight goes late, Kemp takes a shot during Senate Address
- Coleman Baker Passes
- Ban on Zuckerbucks
- –Why did the “Promise Scholarship” bill fail?
- McLaurin v. Mainor
- Kemp vetoes tuition cap bill.
- Buckhead City’s Bill White heads for the hills
- BASEBALL IS BACK BABY!
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here.