It was a wild one tonight, but don’t blame us, blame the news.
- As his approval ratings skyrocket, Brian Kemp has some advice for the GOP. Is he kicking the tires on a run for federal office?
- Wither Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Campaign?
- Fox settles with Dominion for a boatload of cash, and Brad feels vindicated.
- Meanwhile, Ruby Freeman’s day in court approaches.
- Zip Tie Guy and his Mom had their day in court. Spoiler, it didn’t go well.
- Will Fani Willis ever even bring her “stolen election” case to court?
- MTG causes a scene in Committee and gets shut down.
- And why is she mixed up with such sleazy people?
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here.