Jason and I held down the fort during Scot’s absence and, not to brag, but I think we did a pretty good job. There was a lot to cover so “strap in young’uns.”
- Recap of the first GOP Presidential debate.
- Kemp invokes a painful memory as he points out Trump’s absence from the debate.
- Meanwhile the Trump/Tucker interview will surpass 200M views…but is that a real number?
- The Fulton County Jail has been busy catching and releasing MAGA Folks.
- Meadows filed to move his case to Federal Court, Willis Responded.
- Is Shafer flipping? Nah.
- No prosecutor wants to touch the Burt Jones Case… why not?
- Even as Dem Senators speak well of the LG.
- Colton Moore tilts at windmills.
- The Gathering gathered – Peach Pundit was there.
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here. Thank you!