We’re back at full strength today and full of anger and righteous indignation.
Topics this episode include:
- Senator Colton Moore’s call for a special session to defund or impeach Fani Willis rages on.
- Legislators are being threatened.
- Random pizza deliveries send the message that “We know where you live.”
- Kemp calls Moore’s efforts a “grifter scam.”
- Trump cuts “Truth Social” video calling Moore “highly respected.”
- Moore worries if he doesn’t get his way, he’ll have to ‘draw his rifle.’
- Speaker Burns attempts to lower temperature by pointing out the separation of powers.
- Senate Leadership points to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Qualification Commission – which Moore voted against.
- Panel appointed to determine is Sen. Shawn Still should be suspended.
- The AJC’s Patricia Murphy says “bullets are flying” across Georgia.
- A new RICO Case roils Atlanta.
- Moore may get his dream of a special session, but about redistricting, not Fani Willis.
- Trump leads big in new UGA/AJC poll.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here. Thank you!