Since the House Republicans tossed aside history and convention, so did we. Scot moderated the first segment so that Jason could bring us up to speed on this week’s events in DC.
Topics tonight included:
- McCarthy Ousted
- Insider Advantage polls potential Speaker candidates and produces a surprising leader.
- Join Study Committee on Tax Credits met.
- Georgia is the #1 state to do business, again. Scot and Jason are skeptical.
- Georgia is the #1 “judicial hellhole.”
- GOP embraces Ranked Choice Voting?
- NIL Comes to Georgia High School Athletics.
- Baseball Season is over so Scot will reluctantly cheer for the Braves.
The $100 Patreon tier will be going away soon, and replaced with an advertising deal more inline with the value placing an ad on the podcast represents. Those who currently enjoy that benefit will be grandfathered in so long as they remain current on their contributions. Any one who signs up before October 1st will get to stay at the $100 level.
Learn more about becoming a Patreon here. – We are truly grateful to these folks!
Please take a moment to like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts. A review would be appreciated as well.