Scot and Buzz podcasted this week. Who knows who will show up next week. We’ll see.
We were joined this week by special guest Ed Lindsey. Lindsey is a former State Representative from Atlanta who served as Majority Whip. He now works for Denton’s in their public policy shop, and is a member of the State Board of Elections. We talked about elections and the eventful December State Board of Elections meeting which drew a response from the Secretary of State’s Office.
Other topics included:
- Legislature returns to session amid higher security and also protests.
- Dems observe a moment of silence for J6…on J10.
- Fani Willis hired her lover to prosecute Trump?
- CJ Pearson is running to replace Barry Fleming.
- McKoon forced to issue statement distancing the GAGOP from its own officers
Learn more about becoming a Patreon here. – We are truly grateful to these folks!
Please take a moment to like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts. A review would be appreciated as well.