Peach Pundit Podcast: Congress Focuses on Georgia’s Election Law, MTG’s America First Caucus, County GOP Conventions, Vernon Jones and Stacey Abrams, Chauvin Conviction
We have a fresh basket of political pickins’ from the Peach State for you in the latest episode of the Peach Pundit Podcast. In this episode, we discuss:
- The U.S. Senate Judiciary hearing on “Jim Crow”
- U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s so-called “America First Caucus”
- The county GOP convention attacks on Kemp, et.al.
- State Rep. Vernon Jones’ primary challenge against Gov. Kemp and whether Stacey Abrams plans to run for governor
- Derek Chauvin’s conviction and criminal justice reform
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on iTunes.