Peach Pundit Podcast: Festivus Eve.
It’s Festivus and the Airing of Grievances begins. We spared the listeners our attempt at the Feats of Strength.
- Abrams campaign had a TikTok Hype House, and other assorted absurdities.
- White girl cat fight breaks out within the MAGA Caucus…
- Because of MTG’s support of McCarthy as Speaker.
- AJC reports what we told you weeks ago: Shafer to be challenged by Rebecca Yardley.
- Congressman Ferguson allegedly voted in a county he no longer lives in.
- Hannity says he never believed in the stolen election theory, why should anybody believe him anymore?
- Rep Elect Rampey arrested on drug related charges.
- Will Calvin Smyre ever get confirmed as Ambassador?
Be sure to subscribe to the Peach Pundit Podcast on Apple Podcasts (bit.ly/PeachPunditPod), Spotify (bit.ly/PeachPunditSpotify), and Patreon (www.patreon.com/peachpundit).
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers.
One Reply to “Peach Pundit Podcast: Festivus Eve.”
I’m putting together a team to broker the following deal with the State of Tennessee:
(a) Georgia agrees to give the 14th Congressional District to Tennessee.
(b) Tennessee agrees….to take it.
Watch for the GoFundMe….