Scot and Buzz offer thoughts AND prayers for Jason as he’s under the weather, and also tackle the latest news in Georgia politics.
- GOP County convention wrap up: Special shout out to Lisa Adkins, the 11th District GOP Chair who is being attacked by the Georgia Republican Assembly for something she didn’t do – Scot was there.
- A longtime Cherokee GOP activist has left the building, in the wake of a marathon convention.
- Stacey Abrams has a new gig, and is coming for your gas appliances.
- It wasn’t just Raffensperger, Trump called Ralston too, but didn’t get very far.
- In news that should shock absolutely nobody, Trump suddenly loves mail in voting.
- Kemp signs $1B tax relief bill
- Senate to seek rule change on overseas trips by outgoing elected officials.
- SB 140, a bill to outlaw surgery and other treatment on transgendered minors, passes out of a House committee in an emotional hearing.
- Ossoff and Warnock on Cop City.
- Will Wade has seen enough, it’s time to put Dale Murphy in the Hall of Fame.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here.