So much for the summer political doldrums. It was yet another jam packed week of Georgia political news. Enjoy.
This week’s topics include:
- Rep. Mesha Mainor is a Democrat no more.
- Kemp’s War Chest grows by $5.2M. How’s he going to spend it?
- Folks keep wanting Kemp to run for Prez but he keeps saying no thanks.
- The AJC’s Patricia Murphy warns that Kemp is not a moderate, as if that’s a bad thing.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk hosts voter confidence hearing in Georgia.
- Somehow Atlanta is a finalist for a future MLB All Star Game.
- Fulton DA Fani Willis inches closer to election fallout indictments.
We’re grateful for our growing list of Patreon subscribers. Become a Patreon by clicking here. Thank you!